What is SEAP?
SEAP is the Society of European Affairs Professionals established in 1997. It is the recognised organisation of all EU public affairs professionals including those operating in trade associations, corporations, consultancies and other representative bodies. SEAP encourages the highest standards of professionalism for European affairs activity and promotes self-regulation of the profession.
Code of Conduct
SEAP adopted a Code of Conduct in 1997. Since then the Code has been revised and strengthened a number of times and now, through the introduction of a procedure for non-compliance, is an accountable and credible tool for the regulation of the industry. All SEAP members are bound to this code.
- SEAP Board member Paul Wujek debates on transparency & lobbying in the European Parliament
Watch the full interview here.
- SEAP/ECPA hold event on lobbying transparency “The Glass House – Looking at the state of Lobbying Transparency”
- SEAP Press Release on Parliament vote
Press release – SEAP reaction to EP vote
- SEAP supports TI letter for the EP vote on transparency
Read the full letter here.
- SEAP’s position paper on the IIA on a mandatory TR and on the European Parliament’s mandate
SEAP has released its position paper on the European Commission’s proposal for an Interinstitutional Agreement on a Mandatory Transparency Register and on the European Parliament’s negotiating mandate. Please find the text in the link below. SEAP position on IIA mandatory register and the European Parliament mandate.
- More news...
- No events