Terms of Reference
The Programme Committee aims at providing SEAP with the programming and the realisation of events, which are of interest for the Brussels Public Affairs community.
In this regard, the Programme Committee will:
1. Develop a year programme in consultation with the Executive Committee and the Board. The Board presents this programme to the AGM.
2. Organise events on a regular basis.
3. Report on the progress of the events for the upcoming three months to the Board.
4. Take over the responsibility for the organisation of single events.
5. Involve the SEAP Treasurer as soon as cost issues evolve.
6. Try to find co-organizers out of the SEAP membership and motivate them.
7. Ensure the coordination between the co-organizers and the secretariat and controls the progress.
8. Try to standardize the organisation process (creating checklists for the organization, finding regular venues, etc.) in cooperation with the secretariat.
9. Cooperate with the other working groups in the planning and organisation of events.