The Society of European Affairs Professionals (SEAP) in collaboration with EU Matrix are thrilled to invite you to an upcoming event that will explore the intersection of artificial intelligence and policy-making, as well as its impact on the public affairs profession.
Join us for an engaging discussion on how artificial intelligence and data are shaping policy-making, media and communications, including the applicability, the regulatory landscape, and the challenges ahead. Concurrently, the event aims to facilitate a discussion on how AI is playing an increasing role in the public affairs profession, the role of data gathering in predicting electoral results and political configurations, campaigns, and tools that can predict political behaviours and decision-making.
This event will feature a panel of esteemed experts in the field, who will share their insights and expertise on these critical topics. You will have the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals and participate in a Q&A session with our panellists.
REGISTER (On Eventbrite)
- Yiannis Korkovelos, SEAP Board Member
Presentation: How big Data & AI are shaping the political debate (10 minutes)
- Doru Peter Frantescu, CEO and Founder EU Matrix
Panel discussion + Q&A (45 minutes)
- MEP Karlo Ressler, Member of the European Parliament, EPP Group
- Killian Gross, Head of Unit, Artificial Intelligence Policy Development and Coordination, DG CONNECT, European Commission (TBC)
- Luca Bertuzzi, Tech Journalist, EurActiv
- Teresa Calvano, Partner at Rud Pedersen Brussels
Networking drinks (60 minutes)
Date / Heure
Date(s) - 27/06/2023
17 h 00 min
Brussels Press Club